Monday, January 18, 2010

Seafood Rirrotto

Like my father, I love risotto, so I was ecstatic when I learned that Megan loves cooking risotto. She has patience with stirring that I envy. This shrimp and scallop risotto was divine; she even made the scallops delicious (I'm not usually a huge fan). Just as impressive, Megan fried fresh sage to crumble on top, which is not something your average home cook would do. That's just how she rolls. She's way above average! She's an outlier.

The recipe used was an amalgam of many, but this one is very similar: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/sweet-pea-and-scallop-risotto-recipe/index.html. If you can stir for forty minutes, make it. Pure deliciousness. Plus the leftovers lasted almost all week.

Greg

-Shrimp and Scallop Risotto with Fried Sage:




-Final product:

No comments:

Post a Comment